I know that I never add to this thing myself (Sarah rocks), but I have to say that today was a big day. I am officially running my own business (Gentry Pediatric Behavioral Services) AND Lily pooped and pee'd on the potty 3 X's today. She is totally potty trained. She is so good about telling us when she has to go. Ever since Sarah posted that last blog, she started going again the next day and has only gotten better. Her teacher's have her go all day at school and she is so proud...although she never fails to say, "Daddy, poopy?" as I lay herr down to sleep!
On to new adventures in the Gentry house...Lily is soon to be out of diapers and I am out of work...but only until Monday when Gentry PBS sees its first client.
Friday, January 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment