Sunday, January 4, 2009
No More Pee Pee on the Potty
Okay, I have to take back my earlier post because I am afraid I have jinxed myself! Lily has taken a turn with the whole potty thing. She refused to sit on the potty all day! I think she has realized that this is something she has control over and she wants it to remain that way. Lily is very strong willed ( I don't know where she gets it from ) so we may have just set ourselves back a few more months. I'll keep you all posted... because I am sure you care about this as much as I do :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
No worries! Toddlers change their minds about things every day. Tomorrow, she may be singing the song and doing the pee pee dance all day again! If she notices that she can get you all upset by NOT going, that might seem powerful and enticing to her, though. So, I guess you just have to act like it doesn't really matter to you. She's making good progress for being 18 mos old! Think of it as a process...Good work, mom and dad!
At least she will sit on the potty! Grayson says, "up" and then freaks out and wants down immediatly! He hasn't gone once. She is way ahead of the game at 18 months! I'm so proud of that little squirt!
Post a Comment