Very creative! Lily is quite photogenic. I especially like the butterfly look. She is so tiny and sweet. It will be fun to see and hold her sometime soon. Love, Mom/Deb/Nana
The tears are flowing! That was the best! I loved seeing all of the pictures of your little sweetheart! I so wish I could be there to hug you! At this point it is hard to tell if I am crying like this becuase I miss you so much or because I am so pregnant! I think it is a little bit of both!
Maggie forwarded your blog...What a treat! Lily is adorable and so are you guys! I also had goosebumps watching. How lucky Lily is to have such loving,creative, and caring parents. Your world will never be the same, you have been blessed!
7 comments:
I wasn't surprised to hear Phish, but have to say that I definitely got the goose bumps between the music and photos!! Sooo cute!
Ok, that last post was from me :) Just realized I didn't put my name. Joe, really, that was great!!
Love,
Maggie
Very creative! Lily is quite photogenic. I especially like the butterfly look. She is so tiny and sweet. It will be fun to see and hold her sometime soon. Love, Mom/Deb/Nana
The tears are flowing! That was the best! I loved seeing all of the pictures of your little sweetheart! I so wish I could be there to hug you! At this point it is hard to tell if I am crying like this becuase I miss you so much or because I am so pregnant! I think it is a little bit of both!
Awwww...! My baby brother holding his baby girl!
PRICELESS.
Love, Sarah
I love the photo's and your choice of music. I agree..very creative!
Make more when you have time.
Aunt T.
Maggie forwarded your blog...What a treat! Lily is adorable and so are you guys! I also had goosebumps watching. How lucky Lily is to have such loving,creative, and caring parents. Your world will never be the same, you have been blessed!
Love,
Sally and Gerry
Post a Comment