Lily Ann is beautiful! I can't wait to see my Great-Niece. We're happy to have yet another little Princess in our family. It would be great to get the family together for a photo sometime before you move. All of the little girls together for a photo would be a great gift for Grandma's Gentry and Barnes and Great-Grandma Gentry and Barnes. Can't you just hear Great-Grandpa Barnes now? "Girls...Girls...and 5 Girls!" He would be so proud. Congratulations! Love, Aunt Teresa
She is so beautiful! I am so happy for the three of you! Please give her a kiss from her "Aunt" Mel, "Uncle" Bri and Morgan! I can't wait to meet her!!! Love, Mel
What lovely name for a beautiful little girl!!! Nana and Papaw are ever so anxious to meet her in person sometime soon. Congratulations to both mother and father. We know you will be great parents.
Dear Sarah and Joe, Welcome to lovely little Lily Gentry. She is so beautiful. We were all thinking about you last week and are glad it's over and you have her in your arms.
We're so looking forward to your move to Arizona -- let's go skiing together this year!
Joe & Sarah, Lily is so adorable! Everyone in Lindenhurst can't wait to meet her in person. Enjoy every minute of your little angel. And give her a big kiss from Darin, Kim & Keira!
13 comments:
She is soooooooooo cute!! I can't wait to meet her. I am so excited for you guys. Great job Sarah! I can't believe I'm finally an Aunt.
Love,
Kris
Oh so cute. I can't wait to get my arms around her.Good job. Keep the pictures coming
love Grandma
Lily Ann is beautiful! I can't wait to see my Great-Niece. We're happy to have yet another little Princess in our family. It would be great to get the family together for a photo sometime before you move. All of the little girls together for a photo would be a great gift for Grandma's Gentry and Barnes and Great-Grandma
Gentry and Barnes. Can't you just hear Great-Grandpa Barnes now? "Girls...Girls...and 5 Girls!"
He would be so proud.
Congratulations!
Love,
Aunt Teresa
She is so beautiful! I am so happy for the three of you! Please give her a kiss from her "Aunt" Mel, "Uncle" Bri and Morgan! I can't wait to meet her!!!
Love,
Mel
What lovely name for a beautiful little girl!!! Nana and Papaw are ever so anxious to meet her in person sometime soon. Congratulations to both mother and father. We know you will be great parents.
she is amazing. i can't wait to meet her. i love you guys!
-Faith
Sarah and Joe,
We are so excited for you guys! She is so precious! Hopefully we will get to meet her one day. Hope you guys are doing well.
Love Melissa and Nicole
Dear Sarah and Joe,
Welcome to lovely little Lily Gentry. She is so beautiful. We were all thinking about you last week and are glad it's over and you have her in your arms.
We're so looking forward to your move to Arizona -- let's go skiing together this year!
Love,
Aunt Beck & John
SHE IS SOOOOOO ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO cute!!! LOVE HER! SO happy for you!!! cant wait to meet her!
love you
Leor
Sarah and Joe,
Congrats on little Lily. What a beautiful addition to your family. You will both be such loving and caring parents. She's one lucky little girl!
Love to all three of you,
Maggie
Sarah & Joe,
Lily is beautiful and Sarah I've never seen you so radiant! I can't wait till you get home to AZ.
At Last!
Pappy
She is beautiful! I can't wait to see you all next year! Congrats you two I am sure you'll have tons of fun with her!!
Love,
Danin and family
Joe & Sarah, Lily is so adorable! Everyone in Lindenhurst can't wait to meet her in person. Enjoy every minute of your little angel. And give her a big kiss from Darin, Kim & Keira!
Post a Comment