Well, it is official, we are having a little female Gentry. It seems like the double X chromosome is running rampant on my side of the family. However, Sarah's parents are excited to have their first female grandchild in their family. We are excited and are happy that she is healthy. I guess I am going to have to change some of the names off to the side of this site to get rid of all of the male names....Joe Jr. will just have to wait until next time :) We love all of you and look forward to reading your comments.
Sunday, February 11, 2007
IT'S A GIRL !!
Well, it is official, we are having a little female Gentry. It seems like the double X chromosome is running rampant on my side of the family. However, Sarah's parents are excited to have their first female grandchild in their family. We are excited and are happy that she is healthy. I guess I am going to have to change some of the names off to the side of this site to get rid of all of the male names....Joe Jr. will just have to wait until next time :) We love all of you and look forward to reading your comments.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yeah!!!! Welcome to the club!
You will hear no complaints about another girl out of Papaw and Nana Gentry. We love all our little girls...born and unborn!!
As to Baby Girl Gentry, every inch of her looks cute.
Post a Comment