Oh Sarah...you look so wonderful! I am full of tears looking at you with your little belly! (I am so emotional!) Sydney and Lauren are looking at your pictures with me. I asked them if they wanted to tell you anything about your baby and Sydney says, "Sarah, it's cute!" Lauren says, "I love the baby." I miss you two so much!!
You looks so cute. You are all belly! I can't wait to see you guys in person in just a few weeks. I also can't wait till the 10th to find out if we will have a little niece or nephew! Love, Kris
I can't wait to see if I'm going to have a niece or nephew, too! Your baby bump is so cute, Sarah. Isn't it nice to finally LOOK pregnant and be able to wear maternity clothes? I also can't wait to hear that you felt that little one moving inside for the first time--sooooo thrilling. Hope you're feeling as good as you look. Love you and miss you, Sarah Beth
5 comments:
Dear Sarah & Joe,
She's growing so beautifully. I think I can sense blue eyes, curly hair and the sweetest personality.
Love, Mom
Oh Sarah...you look so wonderful! I am full of tears looking at you with your little belly! (I am so emotional!) Sydney and Lauren are looking at your pictures with me. I asked them if they wanted to tell you anything about your baby and Sydney says, "Sarah, it's cute!" Lauren says, "I love the baby." I miss you two so much!!
You looks so cute. You are all belly! I can't wait to see you guys in person in just a few weeks. I also can't wait till the 10th to find out if we will have a little niece or nephew! Love, Kris
I can't wait to see if I'm going to have a niece or nephew, too! Your baby bump is so cute, Sarah. Isn't it nice to finally LOOK pregnant and be able to wear maternity clothes? I also can't wait to hear that you felt that little one moving inside for the first time--sooooo thrilling. Hope you're feeling as good as you look. Love you and miss you, Sarah Beth
You look fantastic Sarah!! We can not wait to find out what you are having!!!
Post a Comment