Our energetic puppy somehow managed to graduate from puppy school. She has learned a lot and has come a long way over the past 5 months... but she still has a lot to learn. During the third class Lily looked at Madison's trainer and said "Madison keeps eating my toys." It was funny because we had been working on sit, down, stay and a few other commands, and Lily was probably thinking "can't we get to the real problems here." Lily likes to boss her around and has been a big help at putting her in her crate when we leave the house and letting her in and out of the backyard. There have been a few times that I have found Madison locked in her cage and when I ask Lily why she is in there she will tell me something like "Madison wants to take a nap" or "Madison was eating my toys." She is going to be such a great big sister :)
Wednesday, April 7, 2010
Madison Graduated
Our energetic puppy somehow managed to graduate from puppy school. She has learned a lot and has come a long way over the past 5 months... but she still has a lot to learn. During the third class Lily looked at Madison's trainer and said "Madison keeps eating my toys." It was funny because we had been working on sit, down, stay and a few other commands, and Lily was probably thinking "can't we get to the real problems here." Lily likes to boss her around and has been a big help at putting her in her crate when we leave the house and letting her in and out of the backyard. There have been a few times that I have found Madison locked in her cage and when I ask Lily why she is in there she will tell me something like "Madison wants to take a nap" or "Madison was eating my toys." She is going to be such a great big sister :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You guys look great! Congrats on the baby!! You can tell I have not been keeping up with people lately. I am glad to see everything is going well.
Ahhh how cute, my puppy is graduating form puppy school today! Miss you guys stop by and say hi soon!
Post a Comment