Wednesday, July 15, 2009

My baby is 2!

Lily celebrated her birthday four times!


We celebrated with her school friends on her last day at SARRC. She really misses all of her friends and was so excited to share cupcakes with them!


I made my first cake and it wasn't a total disaster! Thanks to my mother in law for buying me everything I could possibly need to decorate a cake and my sister for her moral support during our two hour decorating event! Lily was so excited about her DORA cake, I will totally do it again next year! All of the family in Arizona made the drive down to the to spend the day with us. Lily loved every second of it!



While in Illinois, we celebrated with the family out there. Nana made a 'Lilyland' cake and Lily was once again very excited about all the attention - and the lolipops. The following night GG made Lily a ladybug birthday cake, but I didn't manage to get a picture!

Thanks to everyone who helped make Lily's birthday last forever!

No comments: