It is official, she is walking! She started on Father's day and has been
getting better ever since. In this video clip she is also saying "Hi."
She typically says this when she sees the cats and gets really excited.
I have recently noticed that she is imitating my tone of voice when she
says it- sometimes when one of the cats walk into the room we say "hi"
at the same exact time in the same tone- too funny. This morning when
she woke up from her nap I heard her talking to herself and then I heard
her say "hi" and I knew she must be talking to one of the cats, sure
enough I had locked Moose in there for her whole nap.
Monday, June 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Way to go Lily! You are such a big girl!!!
Yeah Lilly!!!!
Post a Comment