Sunday, October 21, 2007

3 1/2 months







Lily has had a lot of bonding time with her cousin Maxwell the past couple weeks. Max is going to be a big brother in a month, so it has been good practice for him. Lily loves her big cousing Maxwell and Max is adjusting to sharing the spot light :)
Lily is changing everyday! She is no longer screaming the whole time she is in the car (I am scared to even say this). She is also no longer sleeping through the night. We really thought we had the sleeping thing figured out and then Lily decided to remind us that we don't have all the answers and she really has the final say in what happens around here. She played in the exersaucer for the first time today and loved it (thanks Kris).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She's getting so big! I'm so happy to hear Lily is a fan of the car these days and I'm sure she'll be back to sleeping through the night in no time! :)

Love and miss you all!!!
Maggie