Sunday, September 30, 2007

Maggie visits





The past few weeks have been a lot of fun. Lily is getting more expressive everyday and greets us with a smile every morning (well, first a cry to get us out of bed and then a smile once we arrive). She has been sleeping in her own bed for a little over a week now and is sleeping 7-8 hours a night! Maggie visited for a week and had a lot of bonding time with Lily. Lily loved her Auntie Maggie and cried the whole way home from the airport. We miss her :(

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I had such a fun time hanging out with you guys and getting to see your fam. I'll definitely be making it back out and for the hike in Sedona (before Lily is able to walk with us!!).

I love you and miss you!
Maggie